International Conference on University Learning and Teaching
29-30 June 2010
Issues for the Future
EJOLTS is delighted to be associated with the 5th Bi-annual InCULT conference. The Conference is being hosted by the University of Hertfordshire School of Education in partnership with the Faculty of Education, Universiti Teknologi MARA (Malaysia). The conference aims to stimulate debate and progress the policy, practice and discourse around the future of Higher Education, and is therefore being framed in a discursive format rather than 'traditional' paper presentations. Publications supporting this conference include Futures, Research in Education, Policy Futures in Education, International Journal of Learning Technology, Electronic Journal of Living Theories and Research in International Education who will publish special editions if papers meet their inclusion criteria.
- International, intercultural and diversity issues
- Teaching, learning and assessment issues for the future
- Issues surrounding digital learning
- Leadership, management and governance issues
- Policy and quality issues
- Issues stemming from practice-based research and reflective practice
Plus a postgraduate student day on 28 June 2010.
Call for papers, registration and more details at: www.go.herts.ac.uk/incultconference